Stain Removal Guide
Drain Cleaner Stains
REMOVING DRAIN CLEANER STAINS FROM CARPET
Act quickly! This spill may remove colour or permanently discolour carpet if left untreated very long. Quickly removing the majority of it and diluting the remainder before it has a chance to damage the carpet is important.
HOW TO REMOVE DRAIN CLEANER STAINS FROM CARPET:
- This liquid can permanently discolour carpet very quickly, so try to act fast!
- Safety first - put on a pair of impermeable rubber, nitrile, or thick latex gloves to shield your hands.
- Next, use clean paper towels or white cloths to blot (not rub) as much of the spill as possible without spreading it.
- After the majority has been blotted up, get fresh towelling and continue blotting up as much of the remaining liquid as possible. To do so, use the palm of your hand to press the clean towel into the carpet.
- Afterwards, call a professional to remove as much of the remaining stain as possible.